Welcome to lightfullworld
What makes liver damage
Today we will talk about damage liver.Almost everyone knows that our liver is the most important organ of our body. After the skin, it is the second largest part of our body Because his work is too much. Every human being must know what we should do and how to keep our liver healthy. Whenever we eat something, our digestive system breaks down into smaller pieces. Then the food reaches our liver with the help of blood, and it separates all the ingredients in the food. And it is delivered to different parts of the body according to its need. The liver’s job is to keep our blood clean so that many toxins accumulate in our body along with food and the liver’s job is to cleanse them.
From 11:00 pm to 3:00 pm our blood circulation increases due to liver function. At this time the liver clears the blood more so there is a difference in its size. This is the time when our liver goes through a process of detoxification our body. Our liver has to keep it clean throughout the day by removing the toxins that accumulate in it.
What is the most common cause of liver disease?
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Smoking too much
- Eating unhealthy foods can also affect our liver.
- Being overweight can also lead to liver problems. And it can cause various diseases.
- Not getting enough sleep means sleeping late at night because of which your liver does not get the right time to do its job and because of this it gets worse.
How to get rid of migraine and causes of migraine
Causes of migraine how to get rid of migraine In this topic, we will discuss how to get rid of migraine headaches. Headaches can be tolerated for a short period of time and can be eliminated in a variety of ways. But if the head starts to ache repeatedly and for a long time, …
How to get rid of migraine and causes of migraineRead More »
Top 12 Early signs of liver damage
- Many people ignore nausea and vomiting. Because in general it is not considered a serious medical problem. Nausea or vomiting is generally considered a sign of migraine or food poisoning. But nausea and vomiting can also be caused by liver damage. People who have had this problem for a long time may have a liver problem. And in that case they should see their doctor immediately.
- Feelings of constant tiredness, in spite of the hard and strenuous work, indicate liver failure. It is our liver that breaks down our food into different parts to carry out our daily activities. When our liver is not working, our body has to work very hard, And we constantly feel more tired and weak. So don’t ignore such symptoms at all.
- Persistent loss of appetite is also one of the early symptoms of liver damage. If you have been suffering from chronic hunger for a long time, do not ignore it at all. At the same time, if your body is getting weaker day by day, see your doctor immediately to prevent liver damage from becoming a more serious disease.
- Our liver produces a special kind of juice to digest food. And it grinds the absorbed ingredients in our little arteries and also helps in burning and digesting the fat. But when the liver doesn’t work properly, the whole process stops. And it can lead to many digestive problems. Therefore, if the digestive system of the person has been damaged for a long time, then it may be the cause of the disorder in their liver.
- Eating or drinking very dark foods can also change the color of the urine. But people whose urine color has changed are more likely to have liver damage. And in that case, they must see their doctor.
- Whenever the color of your skin changes the color of your eyes or the color of your nails, you know that your liver is getting damaged. And it is urgent to consult your doctor.
- In people whose skin becomes more sensitive, in many cases this symptom is due to liver damage. If any person has such a symptom on the skin, it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately so that the liver can be repaired and the signs can be avoided.
- As the amount of toxins in our body increases, so does the pressure on our liver. As the pressure builds up, toxins from the body begin to build up in the liver, And slowly the fat starts to build up. Body weight and fat are increasing due to liver failure, So in this way it is more difficult to reduce weight. So people who are not getting rid of the growing weight in spite of doing different kinds of work, once they have to examine their liver.
There are a lot of things to eat and bad habits that can cause bad breath. But sometimes the bad breath.
There are a lot of things to eat and bad habits that can cause bad breath. But sometimes the bad breath can be caused by a deteriorating liver. Our body works as an internet connected system, Where all our inner parts are connected to each other. Liver and stomach disorders go hand in hand, ie liver damage can cause stomach upset and when our stomach gets upset our breath is very bad.
- Whenever we don’t pay attention to our damaged liver, it starts to heal itself. When the liver has to heal itself along with the rest of the work, it becomes slower. Blood pressure in the body also slows down due to liver failure. And the fluid in the body begins to accumulate in the lower part of the body. Which causes swelling in the feet and this swelling is also called edema.
- Just as the car gets hot due to constant driving, so does the liver get tired of doing very little work. Our poor eating and drinking increases the heat in the patient’s liver which increases our whole body heat. Excessive sweating due to increase in body heat. People whose liver is not functioning properly have more heat in their body than other people.
- If you also have pain in the area around the liver, it is a sign that your liver is not in good health. Research has shown that our liver has fifty different types diseases. But if our liver is not working properly then it causes mild pain in the area around the liver. If liver disease is ignored for a long time, then liver will start to swell.
Top 6 stomach ulcer causes,stomach ulcer treatment,diet,sypmtoms
A gastric or peptic ulcer is the most common ulcer and it is most common in young people. Stomach ulcers form in the body only in areas where acid is present. Patients with gastric ulcers also consider themselves to be suffering from indigestion. The most dangerous thing is that the symptoms of this disease appear …
Top 6 stomach ulcer causes,stomach ulcer treatment,diet,sypmtomsRead More »
Natural Remedies for Fatty Liver
1st remedy and fastest way to heal liver
- Apple murabba
- Amla murabba
- Harar murabba
To make it, you need to take out the seeds of these three things, dry them and grind them. That way, it’s a perfect recipe for your liver. You can make it in large quantities and keep it in the fridge for two to three months.
How to use remedy for fatty liver
Take two tablespoons of this remedy daily at night before going to bed. With two to three days of continuous use, you will get clear results.
Benefits of natural remedy for fatty liver
Amla has been used as a medicine since ancient times. And the amla is also a great source of antioxidants and vitamin C, Which not only cleanses and detox your liver but also eliminates the problem of dryness and fallingg of your hair. Harar is a good source of zinc, vitamin C and iron. This will clear your blood and also remove the anemia. As well as reducing stress, it is also thought to be extremely helpful in clearing your liver. And apple jam is full of vitamin C, vitamin B complex and liver cleansing neutrients.
remedy to heal liver naturally
- Drinking water
To do this, soak about a bowl of raisins in a glass of water overnight. And in the morning you sift the raisins with water.
How to use
Drink this filtered water and also eat this raisins in the morning. Drink it for about a week.
Benefits of this remedy
Raisin water is used as a wonderful tip for cleansing the liver. Using it can now get rid of toxins out of liver and make your liver work better than ever.
Food to avoid with damaged liver
Fried foods :
The most important function of your liver is to break down nutrients. But when it is filled with fat and toxins it cannot do its job well. Fried foods and other fatty foods can cause liver damage. That is why it is very important to avoid them. And even if olive or coconut oil is used in home-made meals, it is a best option.
Your liver can usually process 15 to 20 grams of alcohol in an hour. But when used in large quantities, it can cause a risk of over fatty to your liver. And it is known as alcohol fatty liver disease. Apparently there is no sign of it but doctors can check it only through blood test.
Packaged snacks food :
Most people choose to have snacks in the packet. While sugar fat and salt is found in them very much. And whenever you use things that are full of sodium, it slows down the liver. Many foods contain transfati acids, Which damages your liver cells.
Red meat :
Red meat can damage your liver badly. Especially people who already have liver disease such as hepatitis, And in that case, they would have eaten too much red meat, the saturated fats in them leads liver damage.
Soda also has high levels of sugar. One of the tasks of the liver is to convert sugar into fatts. And when you get it in large quantities, and the sugar converts into fatts, so the chances of fatty liver is increased.